Putting people in places to succeed
Human Resources and Organizational Issues
Managing human resources, staff and volunteers, in a challenging environment is critical to your success. Identifying, hiring, training and retaining the people you need to achieve your goals can be a daunting task. To make your job easier, you need good hiring processes, effective performance management systems, and clearly identified skills for now and in the future. Then, you need to attract the right people.
MAS can help
Our human resource experts can help you develop the systems and processes you need to effectively attract and manage the people who work for you. A MAS Volunteer Consultant can help you with:
- HR policies, practices and administrative systems/processes
- Leadership development and coaching programs
- Succession planning processes and strategies
- Performance management (employee appraisal and career development programs)
- Compensation, benefit and reward programs and strategies
- On-line employee surveys (360-degree, engagement and organizational effectiveness surveys)
- Communications and morale strategies (board, management and staff relations)
- Effective recruiting and interviewing strategies
- Organization planning, development and change readiness strategies
- Volunteer Management *
* Our Volunteer Management offering can assess the status of current volunteer programs, identify and offer processes to support recruitment, policy gaps, orientation and training and coaching. In alignment with HR practices, processes for developing volunteer role descriptions, record keeping, issues and recognition can also be addressed.
When your organization relies on dedicated staff and volunteers to execute a multitude of tasks that sustain your organization and meet the needs of your clients, you want to create a positive environment that both attracts and retains the best. Contact MAS today and let us help you build a workplace that is rewarding, productive and successful.