Your non-profit organization helps communities. So who is helping you? We are!
Pro Bono Consulting for Non Profit Organizations
Management Advisory Service (MAS) consists of more than 60 current and former business executives and professionals who provide pro bono consulting services for non profit organizations. Since 1993, we have helped more than 1,500 Canadian non-profit groups do more for the communities they serve.
Our expertise: Strategic planning, board governance, facilitation, human resources, finance, fundraising, coaching, information management and marketing & communications.
Get more information on How we Work
MAS has been around for over 25 years now. Take a look at some of the impressive stats on what we’ve been able to achieve for our clients:
- 3,000+ projects for not for profits
- 1,436 not for profit clients
- 59,000+ hours of pro bono consulting
- $6MM pro bono consulting for not for profits
- Over 300 volunteers
- Did multiple projects for 600 clients
- 95% of clients report increased organizational capacity
- 90% of clients have/will recommend MAS to others