Your non-profit organization helps communities in the GTA. So who is helping you? We are!
Management Advisory Service (MAS) consists of more than 60 current and former business executives and professionals who provide pro bono consulting services for non profit organizations in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Since 1993, we have helped more than 1,300 non-profit groups in the GTA do more for the communities they serve.
Whether you’re looking to prepare a strategic plan, update a business plan or enhance your financial controls, MAS consultants can help by providing a wide range of consulting services at no charge.
Pro Bono Consulting for Non Profit Organizations
Our expertise: Strategic and business planning, board governance, facilitation, human resources, finance, fundraising, coaching, information management and marketing & communications.
Contact us for more information or simply request the desired consulting services using the link below.
Did you know that MAS has been around for 25 years now. Take a look at some of the impressive stats on what we’ve been able to achieve for our clients:
- 3,000+ projects for not for profits
- 1,436 not for profit clients
- 59,000+ hours of pro bono consulting
- $6MM pro bono consulting for not for profits
- Over 300 volunteers
- Did multiple projects for 600 clients
- 95% of clients report increased organizational capacity
- 90% of clients have/will recommend MAS to others
Check out the MAS 25th anniversary video