Make a difference
in your community
MAS Volunteer Consultants use their management, business, technical and professional expertise to provide professional pro bono consulting for non-profit organizations in the GTA. You’ll bring your knowledge and experience into the community, work hand-in-hand with clients and provide practical and innovative solutions for clients. From strategic and business planning, to enhancing board governance, financial controls & human resource policies (and other pro bono consulting services), you’ll have an opportunity to engage in meaningful work that helps non-profit organizations maximize their resources, operate efficiently and build capacity.
If you are a dedicated and passionate person who believes in non-profit organizations and the good that they can do, then MAS is the place for you.
In exchange for volunteering your knowledge and expertise for our clients, you will receive invaluable experience, and the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped countless people in your community with your efforts.
- Extensive (10+ years) and current experience in the area(s) where you’d like to volunteer
- Capacity to work on a minimum of three projects per year (each project requires about 10 to 15 hours of your time)
- A desire to help non-profit organizations
- Ability to work independently
- Residence in Ontario, preferably the GTA