Facing competition and limited funding opportunities effectively
Raising funds in today’s environment is very competitive and complex. Not only are you competing against many worthwhile organizations, but donors’ funds are limited and they face the difficult decision of choosing where to donate their money. How do you know where to look for funds and make the best case possible for receiving them?
MAS can help
MAS Volunteer Consultants can advise and educate you on what you need to know about fundraising and develop plans for reaching your goals. We will help you to:
- Prepare for fundraising, by learning about the various types of fundraising and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Develop, implement and measure a realistic and achievable fundraising plan through a defined process that helps you evaluate your internal capacity and understand the best forms of fundraising for you.
- Assist you with your funding proposals, including providing guidelines for successful proposal writing, preparation of support materials, review and feedback of your proposal, and help defining the right target foundations and corporations to approach.
- Provide HR volunteer management services pertaining to recruiting, orientation and training and coaching to support fundraising initiatives as outlined in our HR service description.
- Provide the Board with a basic understanding of fundraising and the Board’s role in it.
Successful fundraising is your organization’s lifeblood, which enables you to do more for the community you serve. Contact MAS today and let us help you make sure your fundraising efforts are productive, profitable and have a positive outcome.